#1 Lala hereford

Lala hereford

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Sepsis Aware:Affected by Sepsis

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:08 pm

So a week ago I my mum went in for a simple op to have her gall balder taken out and it went wrong in the worst way ever 48hrs after op she passed away from sepsis I still can't believe my mum has gone we had so meny plans and they will never be done so hart borken

#2 MarkDUK

MarkDUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Sepsis Aware:Sepsis Survivor

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:30 pm

No words can ever be good enough to give you at this time. If you need answers regarding sepsis and the cruel way it took your mum please call UK Sepsis Trust 0800 389 6255. At anytime please share your thoughts with the forum and I dearly hope that in doing so it will give you some comfort. Mark http://sepsistrust.o...reaved-support/

#3 Gillianflutes

Gillianflutes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Sepsis Aware:Sepsis Survivor

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:59 pm

So sorry to read your post. Focus on the good memories you do have. Hard to do that just now but she would want you to do that. I know I would wish that for my children. Xx
  • MarkDUK likes this

#4 Balley77

Balley77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Sepsis Aware:Affected by Sepsis

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:32 am

Lala

So sorry to hear your sad news. You've probably read my previous posts, and seen that I lost my mum just over 3 years ago. I know exactly what you're going through.

Other illnesses (like Cancer) are equally as horrific to witness, but at least in those circumstances, you can prepare, and have a chance to say goodbye. The next few months will probably go by in a blur. I hope you have some support, and are not alone?

Feel free to email me, if you need to, as I wish I'd had someone when I was in your position. Sarah@valcot.com

Take each day as it comes. One day at a time xx
  • MarkDUK likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users