Mark Sollis

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 61 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Sepsis Aware:Sepsis Survivor
  • Twitter Feed - @:SepsisUK

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:43 am

Another year on and another push to raise awareness across the UK - and across the World

My amazing son, some of his best friends and many other dedicated supporters are again riding #C4S17 this year to raise awareness for The UK Sepsis Trust. So much has happened since #C4S16 and the public news feeds and social media platforms show what a life saving difference the charity have made in the last 12 months alone. 

This year's event takes place on 2nd and 3rd September 2017 and this will be the 4th year the guys and girls have dedicated their time to getting road fit and cycle ready for the big weekend. All my hats are off to them and I feel humbled by their support.

The route this year will be Midlands based with the finale in central Birmingham on Sunday 3rd. More details of the route will be posted soon - watch out for a route twist this year!!

Please support the team and the charity. There are lots of events and riders so if you want to support TeamSollis17 - and who wouldn't - then you can go straight to their JustGiving page and donate via the site or via text

Thanks for your support - come and join us on Sunday 3rd and along with me, shake their hand and thank them from the bottom of our hearts for an amazing job well done. 

Mark Sollis

(Father, Husband and Friend to many - saved by "Awareness" in 2008)

C4S16

IMG_4673.PNG

There are many events throughout the year, which help The UK Sepsis Trust raise awareness of this condition.So many lives have been saved because the public and professional leaders in the industry are now more aware and understand the signs and symptoms of Sepsis. Fortunately I survived through great medical care but there is still a lot to do

If you are running an event or taking part in #C4S17, then post the details here on the Forum and let everyone know what you are doing - and why.

Mark Sollis

(Thanks to The Medical Staff - I Can Now Help Others)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c4s17, cycleforsepsis17, events, support, awareness, fundraising

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users