red squirrel

sepsis survivor

I came across this,hope i am able to post it here,it describes part of a survivors journey part 2 of 3.It may offer some encouragement

to those of us who may be struggling right now.

ian

Thanks Ian,

I've seen this before and it certainly is something that should be posted. My thinking re forum is that it's ours to use. Either to get information and understanding or to share our experiences with others affected by sepsis. Including survivors, carers and those in bereavement.

BTW I'm not employed by the Trust or an administrator.

Hi Mark.

This is definitely a Forum for your use. As you see fit. As long as the worldwide standard "community" rules are followed and generally subjects are on topic, then all is good

Btw - Thanks for posting, Ian

Sounds to me like this lady may have developed fibromyalgia as the result of the great shock to her body that sepsis caused. How do I know this! Well,I have fibromyalgia,which I can trace back 18 years, and am still being treated for sepsis; fibromyalgia can be caused by a physical or emotional shock to the body,so perhaps this lady could fall into that category?

Thanks for sharing 'newbie' and welcome. In my search to find out what's going on with me (survivor) I did come across fibromyalgia and understand it can be a very dilapidating condition. I wish you well.