Mark Sollis

Mark Sollis - Thanks To All At Good Hope

So here is my thanks to all at Good Hope

I'm still here because of them and hope you find comfort in knowing what the NHS can do when we are in need

http://sepsistrust.invisionconnect.com/index.php?/files/category/1-messages-of-thanks/

M

Thanks to You.pdf

Guest Ron Daniels

Thanks Mark. Good Hope is where this journey started & the home of the Sepsis Six. A privilege to have been able to help you. Ron

Such an amazing learning curve for me and our children and family! ....wow can never thank you guys enough for giving me Mark back,

I will always remember that night you came up in to bed 5 on the old unit , could see Cpap really wasn't going to work, and you needed ventilating , fab to see you fit and well and that's all the thanks I'll ever need xx

Great poem Mark, some of which I can relate to, especially X Rays, Scans, Dye filled Scans, drifting in and out of the world, the dreadful pain and the fleeting faces of staff and visitors, so much a blur at times. 

This site, the definition of sepsis and recovery has been very helpful over the past few days; it has given my family and friends an insight into the severity of this illness and with it, a talking point between them about the importance of keeping it to mind when somebody falls ill. The word is already spreading from my single experience, so it has been worthwhile.

Thanks again Mark.